Compliance is about more than just making sure your returns go in on time, although that is important; it’s also about minimising your liabilities and looking after your interests in the event of an investigation.
Our services can help you by:
- Minimising liabilities while maximising returns
- Completing all corporate and personal self assessment returns in a timely and efficient manner
- Representing you in disputes with HM Revenue & Customs and
- Negotiating settlement on conclusion of disputes.
We also offer a comprehensive fee-protection scheme which pays your accountancy fees for the additional work which results when the Tax and VAT authorities open an enquiry. This might concern your business accounts or your personal tax returns, and includes disputes about PAYE, NIC or VAT.
For further details please click here.
Devising tax planning strategies is not just for the super-rich. We offer a range of bespoke services to help you minimise your business tax exposure. These include:
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs available
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry.